Use the following guide to Activate/Deactivate the FLOATING LICENSE Key only.
- First verify that the most up todate version of EzSeries: EzDent-i, Ez3D-i, EzCommon Tools are installed.
- Required Version (Or Higher):
- Locate the provided License Key list.
- Launch the Ezlauncher if you have a desktop icon if you do not see this icon continue to next step, if you do have the icon, skip the next few steps to the connection select step below.
- EzWebAgent.exe Tool from the C:\Program Files (X86)\Vatech\EzCommonTools\EzWebagent\
- If the Server IP / Port has not been configured the Quick Settings will appear and allow you to set the IP address of the EzServer
- Verify the default port (43112) is in use and click 'Search Server', a List will appear and select the proper server IP. If local the IP will be 127.0.0.1, if remote the IP will be the remote IP.
- Once Selected select Connection Check once the verification is finished and passed click save.
- Next the program will automatically run the EzLauncher to allow license activation.
- Click Execution which will launch the Activation wizard.
- Under the License Status List click the Add button.
ProTip: For 3D Units EzDent-i and Ez3D-i will both use seperate keys you will need to go through adding the License key steps twice, once for EzDent-i key and once for Ez3D-i Key.
- Select Use License Key and click Next
- Paste the License key provided for the desired software EzDent-i or Ez3d-i and click next.
- Fill out he required clinic/site information.
- Click Register, once activated you will get a confirmation of the License type activated, click Done.
Launch the software to confirm functionality.